The perfect combination for a day trip out around the Cape. Experience two of South Africa’s most valuable activities. Enjoy playing golf at a Stellenbosch Golf Club and get spoilt with a fine wine tasting at Waterford wine estate. Enjoy being chauffeured in our luxurious bus, in which you can lay back and experience the beautiful countryside.
- 18 Holes at Stellenbosch Golf Club with Carts
- Wine Tasting at Waterford Wine Estate
- Luxury Travel in our Bus
- Valid midweek & Sundays all day
- NOTE: Excludes public holidays & Saturday all day.
- 1 x 18 Holes at Stellenbosch Golf Course per person
- 1 x Golf Cart sharing
- 1 x Wine Tasting at Waterford Wine Estate
- Transport in Luxury bus from pick up location to Stellenbosch, Waterford and back to pick up location
- Subject to availability
- This Winter Special Runs from the 10th June- 31st July 2018
- Prices Listed Below
Golf Guys Tour Bus
Travel in luxury with our Mercedes Benz Tour bus Inside: 2 HD TV’s, DSTV (satellite TV), Wi-Fi, Fridge, State of the art sound system, Digital lighting, 2 Tables, Air-conditioning and Fits 12 passengers
Waterford Wine Estate
Waterford Estate is situated in one of the world’s most visually arresting pockets of paradise. Nestled in the picturesque Blaauwklippen Valley, in the world-renowned Stellenbosch region, this 120-hectare property owned by Jeremy and Leigh Ord and managed by partner and Cellarmaster Kevin Arnold.
Stellenbosch Golf Club
Stellenbosch Golf Club celebrated its centenary in 2004. This, the 4th oldest Golf Club in South Africa, changed from a 9 hole golf course to the current 18 hole championship layout in 1953. This magnificent golf course has hosted some of South Africa’s most prestigious golf tournaments, including the 1999 South African Open and 5 South African Masters tournaments.